Comprehensive Eye Examination £35
Add an ocular coherence tomography for an extra £30
Contact Lens Aftercare / Consultation £30
Contact Lens Assessment for new wearers (inc. trial lenses, lesson(s) in insertion and removal) £45
Dry eye clinic appointment - £80 (includes in-house treatments such as gland expression and lid debridement)
Our glasses start from £50 complete with lenses and we have a variety of options to choose from. We use the latest Zeiss lenses that range in price depending on the features you require.
We use the latest technology from Zeiss so our spectacle prices vary considerably.
Single Vision lenses start at £50.
Varifocal lenses start at £90 and go up to £495 for the top range individually designed Zeiss progressives - we have many options between these two
Our contact lenses start from £18 per month (full time wear - part time can be less) and we have the latest available from all leading contact lens manufactures.
We can provide free NHS eye examinations if you are:
- You are aged under 16
- You’re aged 16, 17 or 18 and in full time education
- You are 60 or above
- You are registered partially sighted or severely sight impaired
- You are 40 or over and your mother/father, brother/sister or son/daughter has been diagnosed with Glaucoma
- You are eligible for a complex voucher (high prescription)
- You have been advised by an Ophthalmologist that you need an eye examination due to a risk of Glaucoma
We will also provide a free eye examination (and a voucher if there is a new / updated prescription) to anyone who:
- Receives income support
- Receives income based job seekers allowance (not contribution based)
- Receives pension credit guaranteed credit
- Receives income-based employment and support allowance (not contribution based)
- Is entitled to, or named on a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- Is on a low income and is names on either a valid HC2 (full help) or HC3 (partial help) certificate
Please call us to discuss any of the information further, or take a trip into Sale and pop in to our practice.