ZEISS DriveSafe Lenses
One pair of glasses for everyday use and safer driving.
Many people feel insecure, uncomfortable and stressed when driving, especially in difficult light and weather conditions such as rain and mist, or at dusk or night. On average 83% of spectacle lens wearers* also drive. Driving can be a real challenge for everybody – no matter how long the distance, and good vision is vital for safety.
With ZEISS DriveSafe Lenses, ZEISS is introducing a new lens product category for everyday use. It is specifically designed to meet the vision needs of people who want to feel safer and more comfortable when driving with their everyday lenses.
ZEISS DriveSafe Lenses are available in both single vision and progressive lens types.
ZEISS developed an everyday lens solution consisting of three elements to make driving safer and more comfortable.
- Luminance Design® Technology by ZEISS takes into account the pupil size in low-light conditions
- ZEISS DuraVision DriveSafe Coating reduces perceived glare.
- ZEISS DriveSafe Lens Design incorporates an up to 43% larger mid-distance zone for easier focus switching between the dashboard and mirrors. And up to 14% larger far-distance vision zone for a wider view of the road.
One pair of glasses for everyday use and safer driving:
- Better vision in low light conditions for safer and more comfortable driving
- Reduced glare at night from oncoming cars or street lights
- Accurate vision of the road, dashboard, rear-view mirror and side mirrors
97% when driving
94% doing everyday tasks, e.g. work in the office