Dietary supplement to help relieve dry eye signs and symptoms.
Product designed to fit through a letterbox.
We only use products from trusted suppliers who use top quality ingredients.
Approximately 4 million people in the UK suffer from dry eye syndrome. The symptoms of dry eye can be aggravated by prolonged visual efforts such as reading, working on the computer and driving. Environmental factors such as low humidity, air travel, heating or air condition and contact lens wear cna also contribute or worsen dry eye.
Lagad Lacrima consists of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that have been shown to improve the nutrition of the cornea and maintain the comfort of the tear film.
Lacrima has a double action:
- Lacrima promotes the production of tears through GLA (gamma linolenic acid) from borage oil and EPA, a polyunsatruated fatty acid omega-3 oil from cold water fish.
- Lacrima promotes the fight against oxidative stress, which is both a cause and a consequence of dry eye with alpha lipoic acid which is a powerful antioxidant found in minute quantities in broccoli and spinach.
2 sofgels per day. Contains fish.
Always read the packaging before taking a new supplement and consult a trained professional for more information.
- Fish Gelatine coated capsules containing:
- Fish Oil with Omega-3 422mg (including DHA 80mg & EPA 122mg)
- Refined Soybean Oil
- Colloidal Silica
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
- Borage Oil 236mg (including GLA 40mg)
- Vitamin C 60mg
- Vitamin E 12mg
- Micro-Encapsulated Zinc Sulphate
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Titanium Dioxide
- Sodium Copper Chlorophylin
- Patent Blue
- Quinoline Yellow
Fish oil rich in PolyUnsaturated Fatty Acids Omega 3, fish gelatine, refined oil of seed of Borago officinalis, glycerol (moistener), alpha lipoic acid, refined soybean oil, ascorbic acid, colloidal silica (thickener), microencapsulated Zinc Sulphate, water, d-α-tocophérol (Natural Vitamin E), sunflower lecithin (emulsifier), titanium dioxide (colorant), sodium copper chlorophyllin (colorant), Patent blue V (colorant), quinoline yellow (colorant).