Here at Maloney Opticians we like to offer the latest specialist technology. We work with No7 contact lenses to provide contact lenses that correct your prescription whilst you sleep, allowing you the freedom to go without any correction during the day.
This form of correction is incredibly useful for:
- People who dislike glasses
- People who have a hard time wearing soft contact lenses
- Sportswomen and Men
- People who find contact lenses uncomfortable in challenging environments (VDU work, air conditioning, long distance driving…)
The lenses work by progressively flattening the cornea overnight, reducing the level of myopia so that you can see clearly without any correction through the day.
Interested? To be a good candidate for this type of correction you should…
- Have regular sleep patterns and sleep ~7 hours a night (or more)
- Be myopic with a prescription up to -6.00 dioptres – We can correct higher but the level of success drops the higher we go
- Have a small amount or astigmatism or none at all – Again, we can correct higher levels but the success level is lower
- No previous ocular surgery
The best thing you can do is to call us on 0161 905 1104 or take a trip into Sale and see one our lovely staff members. We can discuss your individual needs and decide if this is for you or not. Remember, unlike surgery this type of correction is completely reversible.
For more information on No7 and the lenses we use go to www.eyedreamlenses.com